“Aap kay paaon dekhay, bohot haseen hain, Inhain zameen per mat utariyay ga, melay ho jaaengay” was just a wow dialogue of the most stylish personality, whose style of delivering dialogue in a great expressing way captured the attention of every viewer instantly. He is the one in a million famous Indian actor: “The Raj Kumar”.
Raj Kumar was originally named Kulbhushan Pandit and was born on 8th Oct, 1926. “Merry Woman” (1952) was his first movie in Bollwyood after quitting the job of a police inspector, but Oscar-nominated Indian movie “Mother India” (1956) led Raj Kumar on the way to success and that is how he made a place in his fans hearts. After these he ruled in the era of 60’s to 90’s by his elegant dialogue delivery style with his croaky voice and unique acting. Raj Kumar did not match with the typical lover-boy of that era. However, his matchless acting didn’t let anything else make a dent in his career.
- No.10 … Triranga – Hit the cinema by giving the memorable scene of court.
- No. 9 … Heer Ranjha – Exclusive film with Priya Rajvansh.
- No. 8 …Laal Phthar – A exceptional film of Raj Kumar with Hima Malini.
- No. 7 … Pakezah – A cult musical film with Meena Kumari
- No. 6 … Bulandi – “Humko mita sake, zamaane mein dum nahi. Hum se zamaana hain, Zamaane se hum nahin.”
- No. 5 … Betaj Badshah – “Jab hum dushmano ka kheyal krte hoye apne paon neeche rakhte hai, to hamere dushman mout ka tasawar krte hoye zameen se upper uthne lagte hai “
- No. 4 … Saudagar – Hit with Dillip Kumar having the song “Imli ka bota”
- No. 3 …Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai – Movie of 1960 with Meena Kumari.
- No. 2 … Paigham – 1st movie of Raj Kumar with Dallip Kumar & Vijintimala.
- No. 1 …Waqt – “Yeh bachon ke khelne ki cheez nahin! Haath kat jaaye toh khoon nikal aata hai”